A Journey Full of Perplexion (Part - 8)

Soon the flight arrived, both of them boarded & the journey started. Aryan was waiting for the moment when Shreya clears everything. At one point; he thought that she's taking revenge of all the times he made her curious & stretched the suspense.

Shreya understood his restlessness and smiled. She held his muscular hand & tried to cover it with her tiny, soft palms. Aryan didn't say anything, he just kept witnessing whatsoever was done, said and felt to him. She rested her head on his shoulder while tightening the grip over the holded hands, she finally began to confess,

Aryan, I won't lie. I've been feeling & falling for you the very first second I saw you. I know it can't be called "love", you were my long time crush. But as the months passed, I got to know more and more about you. And whatever I got to know about you, made me feel proud and intensified my love a thousand times more. I know you're a perfect person, you care for your mother and trust me, I'll try and give my level best to be a happy corner for you and your family. I understand it's not easy to convince your mom to let her son marry with a completely opposite person; but trust me, love conquers all. I know you might not be feeling the way I feel for you and it's completely fine.
If it's a yes from you, this journey full of perplexion will continue and if it's a no then it'll be my first and last journey with you. The journey I want to enjoy tho the fullest, making my each memory count and every breath worth it.

Aryan was all ears.

You must be surprised that how come a girl like me kept this much hidden into her stomach, that too over a year! I just didn't want to lose you. And now I feel that even if I lose you; I shall never lose myself. I'm in no hurry. As I know it's once in a lifetime decision. Take your time and tell me before we return back to Delhi.

Shreya finished her talk with a warm hug to Aryan. He was in complete misery whether he should accept or reject. Being mom's boy, if he accepts; he would feel guilty as he never talked his mom about this all. Practically, Shreya was the closest girl to him after his mother. They had been seeing and knowing each others through thick and fines. Though 12 months was not a huge time but he knew Shreya had revealed herself completely on that period. He decided to leave this thing to be chosen by his mom. Cause he knew Shreya will make it and mom can never be wrong.

It was not like he was feeling nothing for her, he palpably remembered the annual fest day when Shreya was in saree paired with matching jhumkas. Even the memories would make his heartbeat twice as fast. Still he couldn't justify his situation. "Maybe because it was the first time to be around a girl" he thought and laughed at himself.

To be continued...

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Amazing....I just fell for your writings... <*3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am more impatient than Shreya! Can you just publish the whole journey at once? Please!

    ReplyDelete