WHEN THE BEST COMES TO WORST, LOOK UP TO THE SKY

"Let that big blanket of blue cover you. Now,breath in. Breath out. And, Repeat!" His voice was as soft as his advice.

He bit his lower lip. Let out a small chuckle. "You shouldn't overthink. You know that, right?",he said stupidly.

"You! You make it sound like I do it on purpose!". I threw my hands in the air. I was still sobbing.

There's a weird gasping way you breath,if you have cried a lot.

I looked around. There was nobody staring at us,the way they stare at a normal couple. I somehow felt that pang of jealousy even now.

"Anyway,how much of a jobless person are you? You came right withing ten minutes of me calling you!"

"Oh hello! I drive quite well....and you were...you were crying so definitely I had to go faster."

"Thanks re. For always being there. And so many other things. And being an idiot. And being mine. And..",I pecked him on his cheek,"..this."

He blushed. He blushed hard. "How many times have I asked you to not do that!",he said in mock anger.

"I don't remember you ever saying that. What I do remember is how desperate you were when we....when we... met." I said with a half smile. I felt calmer now.

He kissed me. Not a light peck. A passionate,real kiss. The passion penetrated the physical world. I was somewhere heaven-like and yet sinful.

In between the pauses I heard him saying,"When the best comes to worst,look up at the sky".
                                -Mahakal Premi
           

Post a Comment

0 Comments